Song Samples on Amazon.com
Amazon.com offers hundreds of thousands of song samples to help you find the music you're looking for.
Using the Amazon Music Sampler
To listen to song samples, first find an artist and album you're interested in. On the main product detail page, you'll see a section titled "Listen to Samples and Buy MP3s." Click on the Listen to all button to listen to all of the song samples. The Music Sampler will automatically advance through the track samples for you.
While you're listening, you'll be able to stop and start the player, select the next or previous track, or choose any track from the list.
Amazon Music Sampler Technical Requirements
Your computer must meet the system specifications listed below to view and use the Amazon Music Sampler.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and above or Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and above with the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player
- Apple Mac OS X Operating Systems: Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and above or Apple Safari 2.0.4 and above with the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player
Free Downloads for Required Software
Here's where you can find free downloads for the supported web browsers and plug-ins:
Amazon Music Sampler Tips
Having trouble using the Amazon Music Sampler? Here are some suggestions to help you out:
- Update your web browser and plug-ins: Please make sure that your system meets the Amazon Music Sampler Technical Requirements listed above.
- Try visiting during off-peak hours: You might have more success playing samples at a different time, especially if you are attempting to play them between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Pacific Time. These are generally the peak hours of Internet usage, and high network traffic may be the cause of the problem. Heavy network traffic can also affect the sound quality of the samples.
- Check your proxy server and firewall settings: If you're accessing the Internet through a proxy server or from behind a firewall, commonly found in a corporate or academic setting, you may persistently experience difficulty playing samples. We recommend contacting your system administrator for more information or visiting Amazon.com from a different computer network.
Note: Any reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of song samples provided on this site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.