Amazon.com Promotional Code Terms & Conditions
Please note that these terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must redeem a promotion code as part of the offer. When redeeming a promotion code advertised on our website, please click the applicable link on the product detail page to read specific promotion details.
Here's how to save:
- Shop--add the items you want that qualify for the promotion offer to your Shopping Cart.
- Check out--click the "Proceed to checkout" button, enter your shipping information, and select a payment method for the balance of your order.
- Save--locate and enter the claim code, then proceed with placing your order to get your savings!
The Fine Print
- The promotion code is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- Each promotion code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each promotion code applies only to qualifying items.
- Each promotion code applies only to new products sold and shipped by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- If the promotion has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- The promotion applies only to orders shipped to the same address.
- The promotion code is not transferrable and may not be resold.
- If you return items purchased using a promotion code, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your return credit.
- Promotion codes may not be combined with other offers.
- Limit one promotion code per customer.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.