‹ Back to Kindle Help Community

wrong color item sent

4 replies Sort by

By Verjil Bedwin, 09-Nov-2012 07:04 PST Permalink Report abuse

and they side with the company who sent wrong product to me!when you ask for something red and you get black,i'm not to have to pay return shipping and a 10%restocking fee!this is something to be put on a comidy show,and everyone laughs at their so called help to a person that is being ripped off,by a company and by amazon.com!no help from amazon a-z protection!i don't know why they protect those who owe me full refund!not,i owe them money and return shipping!

Thank you.

By CBRetriever, 09-Nov-2012 07:12 PST Permalink Report abuse

Wrong color Kindle? Wrong color Kindle cover, sleeve or bag?

You're talking to a forum of Kindle users and not directly to Amazon - I suggest using the orange Contact Us button on the right hand side of your screen, logging in and selecting your Kindle and problem type and then either Chat or Call me as your option

3 people think this reply helps answer the question. Do you? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By A. Dietz, 09-Nov-2012 07:27 PST Permalink Report abuse

In reply to Verjil Bedwin

09-Nov-2012 07:04 PST

and they side with the company who sent wrong product to me!when you ask for something red and you get black,i'm not to have to pay return shipping and a 10%restocking fee!this is something to be put on a comidy show,and everyone laughs at their so called help to a person that is being ripped off,by a company and by amazon.com!no help from amazon a-z protection!i don't know why they protect those who owe me full refund!not,i owe them money and return shipping!

We don't have a clue what you're talking about, and your post doesn't help your cause any. Amazon is generally very good about fixing incorrect orders if you're polite. As CBR said, we're other Kindle users here, we can't do anything to fix your order, you're going to have to contact customer services for help. You might want to tone it done a little since it's not the fault of the customer service rep you're going to talk to that your order got messed up, but he/she can help you.

4 people think this reply helps answer the question. Do you? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By Pink Kitty, 09-Nov-2012 07:44 PST Permalink Report abuse

Amazon is very good at fixing wrongs. Use the contact Us button.

2 people think this reply helps answer the question. Do you? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By WhitePEPPERKORNdle, 09-Nov-2012 07:55 PST Permalink Report abuse

In reply to Verjil Bedwin

09-Nov-2012 07:04 PST

You know, some items say, "No color choice available." What did you order? Oh, wait. This is the KINDLE Help Forum. Did you order a Kindle?

1 person thinks this reply helps answer the question. Do you? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.com site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.com, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.
Answer this question
Answer this question

Submit answer

This question

Total replies 4
Initial question 09-Nov-2012 07:04 PST
Latest reply 09-Nov-2012 07:55 PST
Please try again.