Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
‹ Back to Kindle Help Community

Items on My Kindle Touch Won't Disappear

4 replies Sort by

By K.S, 26-May-2012 17:06 America/Los_Angeles Permalink Report abuse

I downloaded the Kindle version of a "Clash of Kings" and after discovering some faulty formatting, I asked for a refund in my "Manage My Kindle." However, while the book in my library has disappeared, it hasn't on my Kindle Touch. How do I make it go away? Will it go on its own? How long does it take?

Thank you.

By *~*Pineapple*~*, 26-May-2012 17:09 America/Los_Angeles Permalink Report abuse

Kristen - Did you delete it from your device by long pressing it and selecting Move to Archives? Did you turn on wireless and sync?

Did this help answer the question? Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By John Hodgkinson, 26-May-2012 17:10 America/Los_Angeles Permalink Report abuse

In reply to K.S

26-May-2012 17:06 America/Los_Angeles

I downloaded the Kindle version of a "Clash of Kings" and after discovering some faulty formatting, I asked for a refund in my "Manage My Kindle." However, while the book in my library has disappeared, it hasn't on my Kindle Touch. How do I make it go away? Will it go on its own? How long does it take?

Delete it like any other book - long touch and then select the appropriate option.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By K.S, 26-May-2012 17:22 America/Los_Angeles Permalink Report abuse

In reply to John Hodgkinson

26-May-2012 17:10 America/Los_Angeles

Delete it like any other book - long touch and then select the appropriate option.

Ah! Yes, thank you both. I never turn on my wireless, unless I am purchasing or downloading content, to save my battery. I'm sorry for the silly question!

Thank you.

Thank you.

By John Hodgkinson, 26-May-2012 17:39 America/Los_Angeles Permalink Report abuse

In reply to K.S

26-May-2012 17:22 America/Los_Angeles

Ah! Yes, thank you both. I never turn on my wireless, unless I am purchasing or downloading content, to save my battery. I'm sorry for the silly question!

Kristen: The only silly question is the one that is not asked around here! :>)

Thank you.

Thank you.

If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.com site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.com, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.
Answer this question

This question

Total replies 4
Initial question 26-May-2012 17:06 America/Los_Angeles
Latest reply 26-May-2012 17:39 America/Los_Angeles
Please try again.