Apps & Games
Arts, Crafts & Sewing
CDs & Vinyl
Cell Phones & Accessories
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Collectibles & Fine Art
Credit and Payment Cards
Grocery & Gourmet Food
Health & Personal Care
Home & Kitchen
Industrial & Scientific
Luggage & Travel Gear
Movies & TV
Patio, Lawn & Garden
Sports & Outdoors
Tools & Home Improvement
Toys & Games
Hello. Sign in
There's a problem loading this menu right now.
Learn more about Amazon Prime.
Get free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime
Prime members also enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, and Kindle books.
AWS Start-Up Challenge
To enter the AWS Start-Up Challenge, answer the following questions for your business or business idea and hit Submit.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria: implementation of Amazon Web Services infrastructure services and/or other paid services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS, or Amazon FPS, DevPay, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Alexa Web Services); originality and creativity of the idea; likelihood of long-term success/scalability; how well it addresses a need in the marketplace.
You may be as brief or as detailed as you feel is needed to communicate your business proposition (note: there is a 4000 character limit per answer).
Contact Email Address*
AWS Account Email Address (enter to qualify for $25 AWS credit)
Contact Phone Number*
Company Location (City, State)
• Provide a summary of your idea, application, product or service:
• Describe what stage you are at in your design/development process:
• How have you incorporated Amazon Web Services as part of your solution/application? What services used and how?
• What was your inspiration or what problem is being addressed with this application?
• Who is your target customer/ user and what is the potential market size?
• List key competitors of your idea, application or service and how your idea is different?
• List names and brief bios of key team members:
By submitting this contest entry form, you agree to the Official Rules: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=377636011.
* indicates required field