Apps & Games
Arts, Crafts & Sewing
CDs & Vinyl
Cell Phones & Accessories
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Collectibles & Fine Art
Credit and Payment Cards
Grocery & Gourmet Food
Health & Personal Care
Home & Kitchen
Industrial & Scientific
Luggage & Travel Gear
Movies & TV
Patio, Lawn & Garden
Sports & Outdoors
Tools & Home Improvement
Toys & Games
Hello. Sign in
There's a problem loading this menu right now.
Learn more about Amazon Prime.
Get free unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime
Prime members also enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, and Kindle books.
Welcome to the AWS usability panel
Help us improve the user experience of AWS! We need participants for usability studies, surveys and other user research. Please sign up here to join our panel to be notified about future studies.
What is this all about?
- We'll contact you a couple of times per year about studies that we think would fit you.
- Our studies are informal, relaxed and fun, but with the serious goal of really learning from you
- Studies happen online or in person in Seattle.
- You'll get to see new stuff under development and help us make it better.
- You'll have to sign an NDA when participating in a study.
- When participating in a study, you'll get a small gratuity in the form of an Amazon gift card.
Sounds interesting? Please tell us a bit about yourself here so we can invite you to the right sessions. We're looking for a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, so if in doubt, please do not hesitate to submit your info!
-- The AWS User Experience Team
My professional title/role*
My city and country*
Currently I use AWS *
Less than monthly
I'm planning to use AWS
I don't use AWS
I use AWS for
The services I use are
My company's AWS resources are
All in one AWS account
Organized into multiple AWS accounts
We run this many EC2 instances (if any)
Did someone at Amazon send you this form? If so, you can give him or her credit here:
I was sent here by
* indicates required field