What Is Amazon Mom?
Amazon Mom is a Prime membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers in the prenatal through toddler years use Amazon to find and save on products that families need. Benefits include 20% off diapers with Subscribe & Save, FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime, as well as exclusive deals for members.
New Amazon Mom Member Promotion FAQ:
Q: Where can I view diapers eligible for this promotion?
A: Diapers eligible for the 50% promotional discount can be viewed here.
Q: Who is eligible for the 50% promotional discount?
A: New Amazon Mom members with Amazon Prime, including members enjoying the 30-day free trial, who join Amazon Mom between January 27, 2015 and February 10, 2015. Customers who had access to Amazon Mom benefits at any time within the last 12 months are not eligible for the promotional discount.
Q: When can I redeem the promotional discount?
A: Qualifying new Amazon Mom members can redeem the discount between January 27, 2015 and March 10, 2015.
Q: How do I redeem the promotional discount?
A: There are two ways to redeem the promotional discount:
Redeem the 50% promotional discount plus get an additional 20% off (70% total discount) with Amazon Mom's standard discount on diapers with Subscribe & Save:
- Set up a Subscribe & Save order for one pack of qualifying diapers that will ship between January 27, 2015 and March 10, 2015. The 50% promotional discount and Amazon Mom's standard 20% discount on diapers with Subscribe & Save will be automatically applied to your purchase during checkout for the first delivery. The promotional discount does not apply to existing subscriptions.
- Add one pack of qualifying diapers to your shopping cart. The 50% discount will be automatically applied to your first pack purchased during checkout between January 27, 2015 and March 10, 2015. The promotional discount does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
If you do not wish to set up a subscription, you can still redeem the 50% promotional discount without the additional 20% off:
Q: What products will be included in the event?
A: A wide variety of qualifying products sold by Amazon.com. The promotional discount does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must become a member of Amazon Mom between January 27, 2015 and February 10, 2015. Offer applies to new Amazon Mom members with Amazon Prime who haven't had access to Amazon Mom program benefits at any time within the last 12 months.
- Limited-time offer. You must redeem your promotional discount by completing check out between January 27, 2015 and March 10, 2015 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- If you purchase multiple items eligible for the offer, the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
- Limit one promotional discount per offer, per customer and per account, good for use one time only.
- The promotional discount can only be used for purchases of qualifying products sold by Amazon.com. It is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold by third parties.
- Amazon Mom is limited to one membership per household. If you're currently an Amazon Prime member, please sign up for Amazon Mom using the account of the primary Prime account holder. If you are currently sharing an Amazon Prime membership but are not the primary account holder, you will not be able to use the discount unless you join Prime and Amazon Mom through your account.
- Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Unredeemed Promotional Discount amounts will be forfeited.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid, and the promotional discount will not apply.
- If you return items purchased with a promotional discount, we will subtract the value of the promotional discount from your return credit.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time or in any way.
- Additional taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions.