The Start-Up Project - Silicon Valley
What does every tech start-up need, besides a great idea? The ability to scale their business and their infrastructure - on demand.
Amazon Web Services and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers recently held an exclusive half-day event for Valley start-up founders and VCs at the Stanford Faculty Club to learn how Amazon Web Services empowers entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable growth.
- Andy Jassy, Senior Vice President, Web Services
- Mike Culver, Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Jonathan Boutelle, CTO & Co Founder, Slideshare - Customer Presentation
- Sean Knapp, Co Founder, Ooyala - Customer Presentation
- Joyce Park, CTO, Renkoo, Inc - Customer Presentation
- Don MacAskill, CEO & Chief Geek, SmugMug - Customer Presentation
- Randy Komisar, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers
Special thanks to KPCB and our presenting customers for making this a great day!
Cocktail Reception Sponsored by:
|Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers|