0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
No Android support--ever, according to Nike. 80% of the population has been shut out from ever using this thing. Bad idea, Nike.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
The Nexus Q was one of my favorite tech devices of all time and I mourned its demise for months. Enter Chromecast. The Nexus Q 2.0. Smaller and simpler than ever. I can now bury my Nexus Q and move on...
What I love about Chromecast:
1. Plug and play--open box and plug into HDMI port: 40 seconds
2. Setup--the whole process is as simple as can be. Like they say, it just works: 3 minutes
3. 3rd party app support from the start: I loved seeing Netflix already supported. (Hulu?? Are you going to join the party?)
4. Browser sharing: YES! Love it.
5. Out of site: the little dongle is 100% hidden behind the TV.
6. This thing is so popular already I'm sure… Read more
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
These died on me exactly one day after my return window. In my 30 short days with them, I went on about a dozen runs and a dozen trips to the gym. Then they died. I tried both hard resets and drying them in the sun (not sure if they got some sweat) with no luck. There are several posts around about slicing them open and soldiering things back together but I just don't have the time.
When they did work, they were definitely convenient for running, although the bluetooth range wasn't great. They pretty much need line-of-site to the phone in order to work.
Sound quality was not great, but it's good to have an open-ear design while running so you get better hearing of the… Read more