3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
The 392/384 batteries arrived quickly but the battery packages all say 2004. Presumably this is the date of manufacture. Seems unlikely these batteries will last for long.
I ordered 3 of these batteries for a lazer pointer. This is the 3rd supplier I have bought button batteries from via Amazon and the other two were cheaper but also supplied batteries dated 2004, and they did not last very long. I think I will head to my local store in future, then at least you can check the date of manufacture before purchasing.
Also, I was under the impression that 392/384 was the same as LR44, but they are actually smaller. According to another battery website, 392 = LR41, 357 = LR44.
268 of 280 people found the following review helpful
From my personal experience in the last 2 weeks since I received Sony's HX9V camera:
Overall I am happy with my purchase and consider that Sony's camera is competitive compared with similar offerings available from other manufacturers (see below).
- Wide angle lens and optical zoom (16x) are great: 24mm to 384mm in 35mm film equivalent
- Excellent clear display (3", 921k)
- Great panoramic mode - you sweep the camera around in one motion and it makes a single photo. You can sweep up and down too if the focal length doesn't change too much.
- Generally good photo quality for a pocket megazoom camera.
- Can easily fit in a jacket pocket or squeeze… Read more
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
The battery I ordered arrived in 4 days. I use this battery in a Sony HX9V camera and seem to get about 180 photos out of it plus a few short videos. That compares to about 240 photos plus a few videos with the battery that came with the camera. Certainly good value considering that the Sony battery is offered at about 9 times the total delivered price. I have had the battery for a couple of weeks and ran it out about 6 times and recharged it fine each time.