We're sorry. Functionality for this page is not supported in Internet Explorer 8 or older. Please upgrade the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, or FireFox.
I have been using H&R block for last 2 years. Installs easily, gets the data from previous year return easily, rest is all easy to fill.
I have deducted one star for not having efile facility for state return. As you can see the title says that "deluxe federal state efile" but when you try to efile state, it will ask you 20 bucks for efile. I feel cheated when I saw that. I just printed the state return, manually filled info on state tax website, and "efiled". They should clarify that efile for state is not free.
I efiled my return on 1/25/11, which was accepted by IRS on 2/16/11. However, I accidently deleted my saved T10 file, so I put in the same numbers again in the software to make a copy for next year. HERE comes the surprise. My original return put business deduction in itemized deduction instead of 2106 EZ, so I paid 268 dollars extra.
I had to compare page by page myself, H&Rblock helpdesk was useless. After wasting 2 hours over phone, they gave me a "free" code for ATA(Ask a tax question), who told me to file 1040x.
I called IRS helpline, and they were most helpful without asking any money.
I will never trust H&R block again.
Stay away from them.
This is feature packed GPS.
GPS itself is very good so far. Reason for 3 stars are as follows.
1. MP3 players hangs often, needing to restart. Changed the SD card but cant find solution.
2. FM transmitter is little weak, and it does not transmit the phone. So if you are listening to music, and get a phone call, you will hear the caller voice in GPS internal speaker and once the call is over, your music will restart with FM speakers.
3. Battery life is not good. Once on battery, you cant run music/bluetooth phone together.
4. One of the annoying feature about navigation- cant clear the route unless you go to page 3 of the preferences.
I was looking for lane guidance GPS unit for a while as my garmin nuvi 350 is now old(though working).
I found this one the cheapest with this feature.
Starts quickly, satellite capture is quick. Routing is same as garmin.
Mapshare is there and good but I did not feel it.
There are issues with the space available when you update the maps for the first time, and solution is to delete some of the stupid voices you wont use.
Voice is loud enough to here.
I wish it had-
1. MP3 player
2. Showed the speed on all roads(shows on highways but not on small roads).
3. Had modifiable speed warning(will warn you even 1 mile above the speed limit, which is useless)
I am using Windows 7 and this product worked as it says- in 3 minutes with my linksys 310n router and canon mp460 printer.
I have not tried the drives yet but will update as I try them.
Before installing I went to belkin website if there was any firmware upgrade but there is none. It even doesnt say whether it will work with windows 7 32 bit but then I took a gamble and intalled it.
Worked like a charm.