3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
I have owned the product for roughly a year now. Today the rubber casing began to peel off of the mouse (more on this shortly) and I won't be buying another to replace it.
I mainly work from my home office, so my gear always gets a good workout (60+ hours a week). Because I spend so much time in my home office, I am meticulous about keeping it clean and functional. Nothing is exposed to direct sunlight or inclement temperatures.
- The gently angled keyboard, wrist supports, and mouse shape are all very comfortable.
- Wireless support is fine.
- Battery life is excellent.
- Mouse tracking is excellent on any normal surface and it will even work… Read more
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
I purchased the Super Star Destroyer because I can't resist Lego's high-end sets, especially ones that will be expensive/hard to find once they are discontinued. In brief, this is a beautiful set that features impressive build techniques.
- It's not for play but as long as you aren't hurling it around, it stays together well. The designers did sacrifice a small amount of rigidity to achieve a clean finish (the outer shell will bend to the touch in places).
- Building process is painless. Some portions are repetitive, but with a model this size even the repetitive parts can be very rewarding as the model comes together.
- The visible underside is highly detailed… Read more
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
It's not perfect, but this is the best game I've played in a long time. I'm sorry for the people who have had trouble with the stability of the software, because they are missing out.
The synopsis: Mars, in the future (less lame than it sounds). Your one-time liberators are now the oppressors, and a group of freedom fighters must once again rise up and take a stand.
I'll get my few complaints out of the way first. The story is a little corny, and some of the missions are repetitive. And like many games (especially those with console siblings), there's no quicksave. You're also forced to use Windows Live.
But the good...
- You can really,… Read more