We're sorry. Functionality for this page is not supported in Internet Explorer 8 or older. Please upgrade the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, or FireFox.
Amazon lied about the black friday price. FOr the longest time, Amazon had this product listed at around $13. CLearly, there is no discount to be had here. Why was it featured in lightning deals if you're not going to reduce the price? I have taken screenshots of every time Amazon has done this, and compiled them into a collection. Good luck to you all. I work for Gawker (via Gizmodo)....Read more
This is the greatest coffee-related machine I have ever owned. Frothing and brewing is a blast to watch, and the lattes come out amazingly smooth. I never have the temptation to go to Staarbucks. I'm not exaggerating - this thing is the real deal. So why only 4 stars?
First, it only has presets for one or two servings. The problem is that one serving is hardly enough to satisfy a grownup coffee drinker. I always have to measure two (maximum). This obviously means that if you have multiple people, youll all have to wait for your own individual serving to brew. Not good. Luckily, I'm the only one who drinks coffee.
The BIGGEST DRAWBACK for me though is the fact that there is no heating plate to keep coffee hot. There are two settings before brewing: brew latte, or heat & froth. If you come back to half a pot for more, it'll most likely be cold. You have to hit the heat & froth button. It's not so bad though, as this process not only heats it back up quickly, but re-mixes everything again.
Pros: amazing coffee, functional frother, quick brew, sleek design
Cons: could be bigger, no hot plate
It's a shame that I can't play this game in its full glory. Since I got it at launch, servers are mostly vacant. Unranked servers are nowhere to be found, and ranked servers are scarce - you'll have to stick with EA servers for now. Not a dealbreaker, just bothersome.
Worse, is the fact that 64 player servers aren't being supported at the moment due to some patching that's needed. The whole point of going next gen was to double the server size, but that's no good now.
EA owes its customers a lot. A free map or map pack or something. People spent lots of money upfront when they know EA games drop in price rapidly. Wish I had waited to pick it up for $20, when the servers are finally working. Roght now, don't buy.
No more wall adapters/converters for me...no outlet necessary. This baby charges up fast via its own dedicated micro USB-in port. Fortunately, since most phones nowadays use microUSB as well, the same micro USB-to-USB 2.0 can be used to charge both the Astro and my Lumia 920.
Speaking of Lumia 920, it has a huge battery. This baby has carries enough juice to charge my Lumia from 0 to 100% four times. By the way, the four small blue LED battery power indicator is a nice touch. There are two ports, so I can charge both my phone and 3DS/Vita simultaneously, without a hiccup.
In fact, it seems as if my devices charge faster with this Astro than out of the wall itself. Another very helpful feature is auto-off after it has been unused for a period. Pressing the lone button on it wakes it up so you can see the charge level.
It feels solid. It's heavy, about the weight of four smart phone batteries, as expected. The kooshy mesh case is of great quality. I can't imagine a company doing this better, save for say an even longer battery. Look no further.
I don't understand how a product, who's main function is to connect wirelessly to the internet, can have so many connection issues. According to the many reviews that reflect my issue, this is not uncommon and I don't believe it's something an RMA can fix. This is a firmware issue, pure and simple.
Fantastic sound quality and app integration, along with the overall solid build. It's like a basketball player who can run, jump, block, pass, shoot, and dribble, but is unable to hold a basketball.
Don't buy this piece of crap. It blew in three days. Other reviews here are telling me this is common. Don't give Zilla a cent of your money - buy stuff like lightbulbs and power strips from a legit electronics or hardware manufacturer, NOT A PET COMPANY. obviously, they can only handle pet-related things. I got this bulb in a cage starter kit, otherwise I would have never used a hardware product from a PET company. Screw these guys....Read more
In fact, I would pay full retail price for this fan. It has two minor cons.
Preamble: Before reading this review, keep in mind that most of the cost that goes into fans are the build quality/material and design to make the fan quiet.
So the CONS are just that:
1. The casing is made of what seems to be flimsy plastic all around. The thing shakes noticeably even on the lowest setting (but it's not that bad. just noticeable.)
2. Very Loud, even on he lowest setting it is still 10 times louder than on, say, Vornado 660's highest setting. But that's a $100 fan.
The PROS however make this the perfect budget fan. Perfect.
1.Even on the lowest setting, it is very powerful.
2. On the highest setting, It easily reaches me across the biggest room in my house, about 90 feet! I used it to blow cool air from outside into and all over my humid apartment.
3. It has a large radius, and so does its air stream.
4. It seems that no matter the humidity in my room, the fan manages to blow cool air, unlike warm air with other crap fans.
People cry and complain when others rightfully compare this game to Zelda and GoW. So what?! Both are great games, so this is the best of both worlds! Add in some basic RPG elements and decent story, and you've got an awesome, cheap game.
- Zelda-style; dungeon exploration, and newly acquired gear is needed to solve puzzles, defeat bosses, and go back to older areas to do things you couldn't before. There's also a horse
- God of War-style: you should know what to expect - switch weapons on the fly for different combat styles as well as stringing together good combos
- RPG elements tie it all together by allowing you to choose your combat style, which combos you want to unlock, which weapons you want to use, etc. Basic, but awesome
- fantastic ending - gameplay-wise and cliffhanger-wise - slightly made up for an overall lackluster story
- story is decent and could've been better. same goes for script and voice acting.
- lack of originality can't be ignored
If you appreciate either Zelda or GoW (you'd be insane not to like at least one of them), or action RPG's in general, play this game. It's also cheap as f***. Personally I can not friggin wait for Darksiders 2 this June.