This game was quite fun, and definitely has some engaging storyline and dialogue.
- free roam is always fun
- voice acting was good (not great, not bad)
- plot was pretty good--though it feels a bit tired until the ending
- battles can be pretty fun; pretty fair range of difficulty (not too hard, not too easy)
- wish there was an even faster method of travel than train / power lines -- but running to the next mission is always boring and tiresome in free-roam
- for whatever reason that I can't put my finger on, I just didn't feel much emotional investment in the supporting characters
- you don't get some pretty… Read more