1. Sound quality is much better than other earphones.
2. Good noise isolation
3. Various ear cushion sizes give better and more comfortable fit.
4. Attractive, protective, and handy carrying case (personally, it could be better with a little
*** there is only one problem: COMPATIBILITY ***
Its control buttons only work with with Apple's i-product series: ipod/iphone.
It is a good and decent headset that gives great sound quality and well noise isolation. However, it is only recommended if you owned any i-product series such as ipod/iphone due to the lack of compatibility of the remote buttons.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Everything is exactly the way I expect. But, there is just only one problem that the tri-glide buckle(fastener) on the belt cannot hold the tightness of belt while running, so I have to keep adjusting it. I think the tri-glide buckle should be replaced with better one, so it can hold the tightness of the belt.
73 of 82 people found the following review helpful
It is great mouse, and I can definitely recommend it if you are looking for new laptop mouse. Here are some more details:
1. Appearance: It is very similar to VX Nano, but has better rubber and color coating.
2. Size: It is a bit larger than VX Nano. (I assume the new laser technology, Dark-Field might be required more space. Another obvious reason is two AA batteries are used rather than AAA batteries which are used in VX Nano. Anyway, this mouse is still small enough to easily carry around.)
3. Left & Right buttons: They are a bit heavier touch than VX Nano. I don't like heavy touch on left & right buttons because it makes my fingers get tired faster. It is my… Read more