10 of 30 people found the following review helpful
Don't believe the hype- I suspect it's mostly old hippies who think anything McCartney does is great- anyone else will be bored to tears.
1. Fine Line- lively but forgettable. The piano parts starts to annoy you very quickly.
2. How Kind of You - it was very unkind of Paul to include this stinker. Just terrible, everything about it.
3. Jenny Wren - decent but nothing we have not heard before.
4. At the Mercy - This has good verse music but a plodding awful chorus that ruins it- if it didn't have the chorus, it might be good, but since it is part of it, you don't really want to listen to it much.
5. Friends to Go- this is actually… Read more