Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2012
I got this text book for my PSYCH 101, and I found it to be very helpful, especially as my class was online-only. Material is explained very well, so that it eliminates the need for profs' explanations. I actually kept it for myself at the end of the semester, instead of reselling.
on March 19, 2016
Well done overview of Psychology and the basic underlying biology. I hate that my exams are random questions asking for the least important things, as if someone opened the book at a random page without reading even the sentence before or after the question. But that's hardly Lahey's fault ;)
on March 14, 2015
I order this item on a Sunday and I got in the following Saturday not bad, product is in good condition minus a couple of tears along the spine of the book, packaging was great, really liked the book defenetly would buy again
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2010
This was a great, full color, book. However it was very large, not just thick but literally surface area large. Because of that it is very flimsy as a paperback edition. Therefore, if it was a hardcover it would have been perfect. Other then that the chapters are well defined, and it offers definitions and important key words on the edge of the pages, which is nice for quick reference.
on February 4, 2015
Disappointed. The book that we ordered was rated as " good quality" however, the book received was labeled as "acceptable quality " I did not received the correct quality of text book of what we payed for. The book binding was broken.
on January 30, 2011
I needed to take General Psychology for a semester, and this book is easy to read and not boring like some textbooks. Its like the author is having a conversation with you while you are reading it. There are also helpful section quizes at the end of a certain topic so that helps you to learn the material quickly. Got an A for the class.
on February 12, 2013
I used this is my College Psychology class. It was a great book in that it has great examples, details, and information. It was easy to read and use as a study aid for tests.
on August 23, 1998
I just finished and intro psychology sourse, but we used the sixth edition, and I found the book very easy to understand. Lahey chose to use simple language in a conversational manner. I belive that this is an excellent textbook!!!
on April 28, 2011
There was a little bump in the road with the seller but they were able to solve it quick and have my product sent out right away. I'm glad that they have great customer service because I was patient. The book was also in superb great condition. It seemed brand new. Thanks.
on December 27, 2012
I first purchased this, and realized it wasn't the one I needed, but turned out, we didn't end up have specific book for my class so it worked out very well, and it was a great learning tool.