Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on June 9, 2014
I cannot say enough about this Language Arts set of books. This is the workbook and it is absolutely wonderful. Clear and easy to understand. It has great pictures to help with the visual learner too. For myself, I am very choosy about what materials I will allow my child to have in front of her. We are Christians and I don't agree with the Common Core Study. This book is perfect for us.
on September 5, 2012
This and the matching text are really nice focused grammar and writing lessons that cover a lot of material. Very easy to follow. I also used other materials (Evan Moor) to supplement.
on February 3, 2016
I didn't have my daughter finish it but with its practice book. its great book.
on February 11, 2015
Great book just as described. Fast delivery. Would order from them again!
on January 18, 2015
I like this deal
on June 8, 2013
missing pages 3 and 4, 7- 14. For something used and good condition. The rest of the book is good but it would be nice to have the missing pages.
on May 7, 2014
Even though the quality of the book and pages are good, I wonder if this really is the material for a 3rd grader. Guess as we go through the book whether it's 3rd grade or not. The book does say 3rd grade but I question it just a bit.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse