Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Holt Algebra 2: Student Edition Algebra 2 2001
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 12, 2015
Book is as described. Good used condition. It's nice to have a textbook at home as they are so heavy. This save our student from carrying his book home from school each day.
on July 3, 2014
Very helpful for my kids.
on September 25, 2015
Good
on September 13, 2010
The book was advertised as used but when it arrived it looked like new. It was in perfect shape and it was delivered early. It was a very easy process and I am very happy with the purchase.
on July 13, 2011
I received this book super quick and the book was in great condition. Better than I expected. It was advertised as "good" and I thought it looked pratically brand new. Great experience. will use this vendor again.
on September 6, 2000
i find that this book does a good job to helpteh students learn algebra, as well as aplicatoin to realy life through the varios word questions which reffer to real life situations. i find this book beyond satisfactory for learning math, and helps the students to be prepared for the SAT test.