Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 7, 2011
It is a good book overall for anyone who either needs it for a psychology class or is interested in working with children. It is very useful and has a lot of useful facts, plus the price is a steal for a brand new copy.
on May 24, 2013
They do not make this clear at all but this is the international version. Which means you can't resale it. If you are planning on keeping it this is the way to go because it's cheeper. If not don't buy this version!
on May 20, 2014
Compared to the textbooks from other classes, this one is structured with very neat and easy to follow through organization. I doubt I have much say in whether or not you purchase this book- it seems to be based off of what your professor's syllabus asks, but if you do need a cheap text book in good condition, go to this book store. I wish I could have kept this to read for my own amusement but I bought it ultimately for a friend.
on September 24, 2011
This book is well illustrated and has great information for people interested in child psycholgy. I like how it is wriiten and how they use photos to help describe and illlustrate the topics and subjects. It is easy to read, has so much valuble information and is an excellent read for any college student majoring in psychology or for anyone interested in children and how they develop both physically and psychologically.
on January 20, 2013
Warning! Although it says hardcover in parenthesis, IT IS NOT HARD COVER NOR DOES IT COME IN A BINDER!!! It just comes saran wrapped and the slightest tug on the suran wrap and they will not return it! Had to return it in which it took 2 weeks and had to order the hard cover WHICH IS THE SAME PRICE! Dont waste your $$$!
on May 25, 2013
I ordered this book as a loose leaf book because it was advertised as one. I was sent a soft cover book that contains all black and white pictures. There is no color at all. This book was disapointing. Please be careful when ordering your books. I give this book one star.
on November 16, 2013
I ordered this book for my daughter for one of her classes. Getting the book from Amazon cost us much less than getting the book through the school bookstore. The shipping was very fast as well. I will definitely use Amazon for school books again in the future.
on July 1, 2013
with the price that I paid; I expected to receive a book that's in a much better condition than the one that I received. the book was obviously soaked in water at one time. it smelled terrible. Will not buy from this seller again.
on February 17, 2013
This is, in fact, a book that one may or may not read for a child development class. It's rather necessary in order to pass the class, and for that reason I gave it a four out of five as it is preventing me from failing.
on February 13, 2013
I got this for my Child Development class. This book has a different cover but is the same book as the one I would have got at the book store. Great book, great condition, great price!