Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 4, 2012
I Ordered the Seeley's International Edition A&P book because I was a little short on cash for the "Real Deal" and had rented book during that time, I found out from a friend in one of by Bio classes that you can buy International books way cheaper than the "Real Deal" Textbook and possibly even cheaper than renting. I Looked into it and WOW was the only word, International is the way to go for many of your books you know are going to get used alot. I dont think I will ever buy the originals unless I just have money laying around, Its the same book just with a different cover and it's not hardback witch I dont like hardbacks anyways so this book is great for me.
on June 18, 2015
Was very excited about the warning on the front cover that this is the international version and is not to be used/sold in North America! A bit upset that it was still the standard information and nothing special or different from the North American version. My daughter will just have to learn the normal stuff at her normal school with a normal book.
on July 12, 2016
This is the international version and NOT the American version I need. Sending this one back.