Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 2, 2012
All of the cases can be found online through the book websites. There is nothing in the book that cannot be found online. I thought the book would provide solutions and treatments to the cases that are not available online. It doesn't, its just patient cases with no real treatments or solutions.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this for pharmacy school. It's not very helpful, and I found several instances where I'm almost positive there are mistakes in the cases. The book does not provide treatment strategies and is pretty limited in scope. I found that asking an attending physician for a look into some inpatient charts was way more helpful, plus they were real patient cases. Overall it's a poorly written book.
on November 23, 2014
don't buy if you are not being requested to purchase by faculty, no answer given you have to find most answer, then how do we know we have the correct answer if our instructor does not give us the answers? but a waste of time,
on April 29, 2014
Maybe I missed something, but there were no answers to the case studies? Maybe there if an answer key for purchase, but when I asked my professor about it, she did not say there was one available. The case studies are really good, but I thought it was pointless without feedback. I returned the book.
on December 8, 2012
This book was minimally helpful to me. It has cases to go along with the major sections of the DiPiro book, but it does not have example treatment strategies/ guidelines.
on March 31, 2013
The clinical cases are elaborated well. I am professor and it will be util in my classes. The separation of kinds of cases in three levels is really helpful.
on September 23, 2014
I found this book to be useless as it does not provide answers to the case scenarios. I would have enjoyed it if feedback had been provided within the book.
on February 8, 2016
No general answers to the cases presented. No way of knowing if you are correct or why. A waste of time and money. DO NOT BUY!
on July 5, 2014
Very easy to understand the concepts in the book. Highly suggested reading material for pharmacotherapy.
on February 4, 2015
No answers given. Cases are good, but worthless without feedback.