Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 21, 2013
I guess it's the shipment service (UPS/FEDEX) that messed up. I wouldn't mind that if it was a couple of days late, but I paid for it to arrive on a certain time frame and I received it later than the max 6 days in the 2-6 day option I chose. The book was shipped by the seller quickly, I was just unable to track or anything. Otherwise, it's actually not the book I needed, but that was my prof's fault for not specifying the edition. I do like my manual it is in EXCELLENT condition, so I don't mind keeping it for future reference. It's a shame there is such little significant change between 6th edition and 12th edition, yet the publisher charges differently. Again, the book itself and the seller were great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2007
The book was in ok condition, for a new book i expected it to be plastic wrapped minus the dog ears. I desperately needed this book...so I took it as it was.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse