Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 19, 2012
This book really helped me with Chemistry. I was having a hard time understand the basics of Chemistry and with this book it helped me with walking me through the equations.
I received my materials I ordered fast and efficient!
on April 4, 2014
I found this manual a great addition to my chapter reviews and questions. I used the reviews in each chapter to further my understanding of the material.
on March 21, 2011
We have two children 9 and 7 and it's always a struggle to get them to clean up, get ready for bed or ready for school. Using this timer and reward system, we couldn't believe how quickly they follow through. Things that used to take an hour is now done in 10min.

For those who couldn't figure out how to set the time must have not followed the direction. It is very easy to operate the timer. At first, I thought display was defective, because when I inserted the battery, it wasn't displaying correctly. However, when the timer was reset, it displayed everything correctly. Follow the direction.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse