Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 18, 2011
This new edition sports new chapter readings and examples, but, unfortunately, these new additions have many typos and other signs of poor editing. Must have been rushed out to be ready for a new semester. ...Is it ethical to rush a textbook through the editing process, sacrificing utility and fitness for purpose, to make more money?
on August 9, 2007
Used this textbook for a Spring 2007 Ethics class and the students loved it -- they told me it was very approachable and very readable. Now if only Laura would put together a Leadership and Ethics textbook...
on March 2, 2013
Although I purchased the text book, it is my son who actually is using it for his business class on statistics. He is very happy with it. My son is a Jr at college, buying, and renting text books via Amazon has really saved me a considerable amount of money as opposed to the school store.
on January 22, 2013
This is undoubtedly the most poorly written and organized book I have ever had to purchase. The authors ramble, jump form topic to topic, and hide behind the veil of ethics to push their own agendas. It's not worth the paper it is printed on. The index is weak and limited, the subject headings are lacking, and I look forward to ceremoniously tossing this in the trash where it should have been all along. I personally run three successful businesses and we make personal and business ethics an integral part of our daily business. But taking ethics and trying to make it fit a personal agenda as this book does is a disgrace. Buy it if you must, read it if forced, and trash it as soon as you can.

One star only because zero is not allowed.
on December 17, 2012
I got this for use on my kindle touch and it does not work. Do not waste your money. Apparently $70 isn't enough to make a version that will work on all kindles. I'm very dissatisfied and will avoid books from this publisher in the future whenever possible.
on January 28, 2013
First off i research this book for any supplemental training to aid me in this course this semester. I can not recommend this book for anyone in the business world or seeking enlightenment. This book is simply unorganized with no clear point of any topics. In fact you can miss many topics in your readings if you overlook one statement a page ahead that summarize what was just cover.For example i was reading chapter 3 it goes into detail about deontology with a huge bunch of fluff !!! On the next page it mentions what was discuss, but until that point the author makes no attempt to relate the material or to bring emphasis on these subjects so the reader can easily digest the material or shape it into one picture..Here is another example in chapter 2 ethical decision making is discuss, there is suppose to be 6 steps in the process(although my teacher told me there is 7, still cant find the 7th one)but only 4 are listed. The other two are blended in the text and can be easily skip.

Why the rant? This all comes down to grades and understanding of material..this book cost me a C instead of a B on a test. Going through this course i find my self having to dissect everything i read and take caution not to miss any crucial material which may tie topics together as i read further into the chapter.I hate this style of reading im taking an legal class that basically sum up this whole chapter in a half of page.
on July 27, 2012
The textbook is rambling and contains a crap ton of useless information. Some sentences are just flat out wrong and don't make any sense. There is almost no structure, so it's difficult to use it as a reference. Of course, people will keep buying it because crappy professors will keep requiring it.
on April 30, 2013
This book was required for my Business Ethics class. The book provided good information, but was a bit dated for 2013 use. The writing was what I would describe as a philosophical style, as it could have been written in a more easy to read style. There were also grammatical errors including missing words and the wrong word being used (i.e. “form” instead of “from”). The editing needs work. The information was repeated over and over, which is good in order to retain the information, but much of the text could have been condensed or removed.
on March 25, 2013
Required by one of my favorite professors...I got the paperback and it seems to be 3/4 or half size....lots of great learning inside but I find it difficult to read due to print size...and of course, my professor wants us to read every page...arrived way ahead of time in great shape
on December 31, 2010
I mean it. This book is worth reading even if you're not in b-school and not taking a class on ethics. It is well written, well structured and well integrated. I enjoyed the book so much that I kept it instead of selling it back. I also wrote the authors thank-you emails because it's rare to get an academic textbook that is worth the paper its printed on these days. (I should have thanked the editors in part- this book contained no errors in fact, errors in spelling or errors in grammar.)