Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Labor Relations: Striking a Balance
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 28, 2009
The book has a lot of good information. It is, however difficult to read due to a lot of little words on a single page. It is also written in a very legislative tone which can be sometimes hard to follow. I didn't have a choice to read the book, it was for a labor relations class.
on August 19, 2013
so this product was listed under hard cover however was a paper back, this book served its purpose same information on the US version however should have been up front..
on April 10, 2010
I received my book in an extremely timely manner and it was in the exact condition they advertised.
on June 10, 2009
My order was shipped in a timely manner as promised, the book is in excellent shape.