Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Intermediate Algebra
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 6, 2013
This book is very very useful. The writers Miller, O'Neil, and Hyde are the right people that created this book. If you follow their explanations, you will succeed 100%, trust me. Whenever I had problems, I looked their explanations which helped me a lot on my exams. These three Lady's deserve all credits in the World because everything they say is 100% true. God bless, and thank you very much.
on April 23, 2012
We all hate our courses. You know it, I know it. No sense in mincing words.

This book will be helpful granted your teacher sticks to the material, but it's also fine if they don't. There's a lot of examples in here which do a pretty good job of helping you figure out most problems step by step.
on February 15, 2012
It would have worked if my school hadnt have had there own version written. It was a great purchase I just purchased the wrong thing. Quick shipping, in a lot of packaging so it was not damaged at all.
on February 18, 2013
Book was in fair to good condition. Very reasonable price for hardback copy of this book! Will be coming back to amazon to check for what I need next semester.
on January 13, 2013
Very fast shipping, the book is in great condition no marks, no torn pages, nothing, and it really was helpful and helped me go through my course. Thank you!
on February 23, 2014
the book was a great price and in great condition for being used the teacher edition part of it really helped me out a lot thru class !
on July 24, 2014
I thought this Textbook would be great, and I saw that it had rave reviews so I got it. I must say I was fairly not disappointed.
on May 18, 2013
if you need it, then get it. if not, then don't bother. otherwise, its okay. Enjoy it don't forget to leave comments.
on September 14, 2011
This was our first experience to buy books for college on Amazon. Our experience was Great! Thanks for your help!
on October 2, 2013
It was in great condition!! It definitely helped me pass all of my exams. As well as the book came really quick.