Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hole's Human Anatomy & Physiology
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2009
This book is wonderful! Easy to read/study figures for lab exams and the loose leaf pages makes it easy to study individual figures at a time. I recieved the book in a reasonable amount of time. I would definitely recommend this loose leaf version to any anatomy student! (Plus it is cheaper too!!)
on February 15, 2011
My school makes us use it, but it's really a terrible book. I hate the way everything is organized (by that I mean that the information that I would think should be under one topic is brushed over if that topic is mentioned anywhere else within the book at all) and the artistic interpretations that usually look nothing like what they are trying to portray. Everything looks like it's made out of Play-Doh. Most of all, I hate that in this edition, the glossary does not match up with the actual page numbers!!! It's the most ridiculous thing ever, how did it ever get published - oh yeah, because after they "fix" it, it will be another new edition students have to waste money on.
on May 17, 2015
This book was a required text book for my anatomy and physiology 1 &2 course . I like that it is a hard cover book, it keeps the book more stable . I also like that the book comes with a free companion website that students could use . Would not passed the class without the companion website . Most of the test questions in my class came from the companion website to the book practices quizzes . I am going to keep this one for future references .
on November 27, 2014
Well, I learned a great deal from this book that I finished reading, but I'll have to use it again next semester. I am glad that I finished reading it and will not have to read it much in 2012. I have a reading OCD. I need to finish reading whatever I begin, so it is no wonder that I always finish reading my textbooks. Lucky me. *sarcastic tone* I love reading though, but sometimes, you just need to stop and for me, that's never an option. I am getting off topic, but this book was very useful and easy to understand.
on April 2, 2011
This book saved me lots of cash by not having to buy it at the textbook store on campus. It is a bit different form other student's books, but not enough to matter. The only differences I can see are in the chapter assessment questions and some of the diagrams. Still very good. Good condition, although the binding was a little subpar. The book came in on time. I will buy from this seller again. So far I have an A in the class and I only use this book and it's companion website.
on July 9, 2012
This is a great anatomy book that I bought to use for a required anatomy and physiology class for nursing school. It is very informative and I received an A in the class I took so it must've helped. I'm still continuing on with my nursing education and I've used this book for other classes and for clinical homework. The only thing I didn't like about this particular edition I bought is that it wasn't bound - looseleaf with three hole punch so I had to put it into a binder for safe keeping. Im wishing I would've gotten the hard bound book, they're a little more expensive but well worth it if you plan on using this book for awhile. Some of the pages have ripped.
on March 16, 2013
This was a great buy. My classmates paid 3 and 4 times as much for their Hole's Human Anatomy & Physiology book than I did. That's even after shipping and handling was added. It arrived on time and in great condition. I will surely be ordering from this company in the future and suggest you do to!
on December 22, 2014
This was required for a class I was taking, and we didn't even open it once! Not the authors fault, so I can't rate if it was good for information, but I am irritated I had to pay so much for it, and didn't need it.
on June 6, 2015
Great shape, fast shipping, excellent price!! I have not noticed any markings or problems with this book. I did have a sticky substance in chapter 8 but the pages were able to separate and no damage was done. Thanks for the fast shipment and helpful price! I will recommend to friends!
on December 7, 2012
Going back to school and purchasing this book saved me a lot of money, $200 to be exact. Fortunately I had the APR code from another book and was able to use it. This book didn't come with one, it was offered through their website so not the sellers fault. Thank you!