Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 7, 2015
The manual was an excellent supplement for the textbook it was designed to accompany. While most of the work was centered around the textbook, this offered additional opportunities to practice the language.
on September 10, 2015
The Lab Manual I received was missing pages that I needed to complete my homework. I'm really disappointed in this purchase because it cost me precious points that I needed in this class.
on December 8, 2014
I thought I was getting the regular textbook but I got the teacher's edition instead and it was extremely unhelpful
on February 9, 2013
This textbook came just in the nick of time and was packaged well so that when it arrived it was undamaged
on December 14, 2012
Good quality product that meet the expectations of every customer and it has a reasonable and affordable price for every friendly budget.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse