Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loose-leaf Microeconomics + Connect Plus
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 10, 2013
I am rating this because it this book came to me in a timely manner and in condition as it was described. (Actually a little better than I was expecting). My teacher assigned the Microeconomics book to me but in the 19th edition but told us the 18th was just as good. Go figure Me and a friend of mine got this edition which is the 18th and matched it to my other friend who rented the 19th edition from some place near campus and it was the exact same! The only differences was the cover and the 18th edition had a few long descriptions and a few more examples. I BOUGHT this book for about $25 and my other friend who RENTED the 19th edition paid $80. THE 18TH AND 19TH EDITIONS OF THIS BOOK ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT! If you need the 19th edition get the 18th because it saves you money and you still are getting the information you need.
on July 5, 2016
Great economics text. Economics is not easy to read to begin with but this book is well written and not too painful to get through. But if you are looking for a dumb-ed down economics text this is not for you. It is very comprehensive and not an Economics-Lite text.
on May 27, 2015
I bought this book for a class I had online. I received it fast and without any problems. For me, I understood most everything in the book. There were a few tricky concepts, but if you still don't understand, there are plenty of free online resources you can search for.
on May 10, 2013
Yes I got this for class and yes the class was boring like a class, but the book was fairly well written. It was a teach yourself, online class and the book actually did a good job of teaching me the basics of microeconomics. It covers the basic terms and concepts and provides a lot of comparisons and metaphors in case you know nothing about economics. Luckily, if you do know about economics, all the metaphors and such are in side blocks that you don't have to read unless it is needed.
on November 4, 2015
There i can only be one word to describe this book: Excellent. The material is clearly written and very easy to follow. Lots of examples, so you do not only study the theory but you also know how it applies to real life situations. Graphs and tables make the content easy to understand.

Excellent book on Microeconomics!
on May 10, 2013
Its a little confusing the way this book is written. Microeconomic has a lot of nuances with its material. I would not feel that if they made enough distinction between those nuances. however the book is pretty good overall.
on January 1, 2016
This book is very well written and the concepts are shown very clear. This book goes well with lectures online as it is organized very well. There are some small issues however... there are no example problems, it tells you the concept and that's it. Also answers to the back questions are not in the book, you need to search them online to find them.
on August 12, 2013
I really enjoyed this textbook. I took an online course that only covered about half the book, but I enjoyed it so much that I read the entire book. The book has many helpful diagrams and includes boxes that give global context to the topics discussed.
on March 2, 2013
The textbook came in fair condition and on time. Great for the low price compared to the bookstore on campus. As far as content, the book pretty much breaks it down to the most basic content, which is prefect for my Intro to Microeconomics class. Would recommend.
on January 25, 2014
I had ordered this book off of SKY HIGH, Dec. 13, 2013 and hadn't got it and it was Jan. 23, 2014. So my daughter had been back to school for 2 weeks without a book. She is the type of student that stresses out over her grades and etc. So I called Amazon and was all stressed out! They were so helpful to me! I decided to rent the book and have it in 1 day. I got it the next day and it is in great shape, just like a new one! Thank you so much! My daughter has a book now!