on September 22, 2010
Verified Purchase
I received the textbook promptly and it was in excellent condition,with the exception of the cut corner, which was not mentioned in the description. When my son saw that a corner was cut off, he was at first disappointed, but then realized his book would be different from everyone's book in his class. Now he feels that his book is like him - SPECIAL!! Thank you for being prompt and for the addition of "spice" to his school days.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 15, 2014
Verified Purchase
I purchased this book for my son who lost his geometry book and the school was going to charge us over a hundred dollars for a replacement. The seller that I purchased from provided an excellent used book. It was in great condition with very little wear and the owner of the store was very helpful will any question that I had when it came to the product. I would purchase from her again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again