Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on August 6, 2009
My son used this textbook for sixth grade. I monitored his work and attempted to answer his questions and "tutor" him a bit before hiring a professional tutor. We bought the text book for him to review key concepts this summer with his tutor to prepare for middle school as well as a familiar reference for him to review concepts such as perimeter and area, greatest common factor, etc.

I like that the book begins most chapters/lessons with a "Key Concept" and provides good examples. The authors provide a good index and a wonderful answer key for odd numbered problems to check your work.

Another helpful tool is the online Glenco website tht provides a "tutor" with extra problems and quizzes. My son likes these better than the book. Probably because they resemble interactive video games.

If your child uses this book at his or her school I would recommend parents buy their own second copy so both parent and student have their own book to look at when studying rather than looking on together with one book. (Comes in handy when they forget to bring their math book home too.) The used version I received was like new, was only about [...] and was received in about 3 days of purchase. It was my first Amazon purchase from a non-amazon reseller. I was very pleased with the transaction.
on September 30, 2009
nothing to say, but it is the same book,that the school supply to the students. that my son lost it. the best about it, is my son can do his homework now. thanks to the seller
on November 4, 2015
Great purchase! I purchased this book so my son could minimize his load of books to bring home each day. The book is in great condition and the price is right.
on April 9, 2010
The price could not be beat by the book stores and I received it in one day. I was amazed at how soon it came.
on January 12, 2015
Good Seller, Item came as expected. Will do it again.
on January 6, 2015
VERY GOOD!
on March 29, 2015
I had to order this book for my nephew. His backpack that he carries to school and back is outrageously heavy. This book was priced right and my nephew's backpack is a bit lighter now.
on August 18, 2013
I purchased the book 'California Mathematics: Concepts, Skills, and Problem Solving, Grade 6' for $41.93 in June 2013. The book was missing chapter 3, and a first half of chapter 4 (4.1 to 4.5). Be aware if you buyers want to purchase this kind of book for your child from this seller.
on May 13, 2014
A section of about 30 pages was installed reversed/upside down. Other than that, clean and serves its purpose. I would recommend it to anyone needing a copy for home use.
on June 19, 2014
This book prepares me for sixth grade math. It helps kids who are weak in math so if your kids going to 6th grade they dont have to cary a math textbooks back and fourth.