Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 13, 2010
In the process of developing an article on organizational diagnosis, I ran across the distinction between medical diagnosis (as done by physicians) and nursing diagnosis. The distinction had implications for developing a model of organizational diagnosis. Consequently, I needed a good resource to explain nursing diagnosis. This book not only provided that essential information, but did an excellent job of comparing nursing diagnosis to basic problem solving.
on April 2, 2016
Got this book for super cheap! And it has been a life saver! It was used but in GREAT condition.
on November 16, 2015
Good information very detailed really helped me in my class
on October 30, 2010
The book arrived as advertised in a very timely manner....before I was expecting it! It even came with the CD intact which is much appreciated. Everything is easy to find.
on June 25, 2015
I preferred Jarvis
on February 28, 2016
Good product
on October 2, 2009
I would've given this a 5 if they packed it better so that there is no dent on the side cover