Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2014
Buy the black hard copy. it is exactly the same and includes the code and a workbook that has another code. I had both and checked them out page for page, word for word. I do not know why Liberty Students must buy this copy.

Information: Organizational Behavior Value Package (includes Self Assessment Library 3.4) Hardcover. ISBN-13: 978-0131362857 ISBN-10: 0131362852 Edition: 13th
on October 21, 2003
We used this textbook for several courses in my Organizational Behavior program. Of all the texts we've used, this one has been the most valuable. The text is easy to read and is interesting, and the book offers a great deal of case studies to really emphasize the points. Overall, I think this is a great textbook and it is very versatile in business courses.
on March 14, 2005
This book is a very easy read. Used it for a CTUonline.edu master's class on organizational behavior. I think almost all organizational behavior-related books cover mostly the same topics. I mean you either know your people or you don't. It's applied psychology. What made this book somewhat unique is that it often cited real life case studies of companies. It also offered various arguments and counterarguments of the different topics that the book covered, such as "does flextime lead to increased productivity?" and "can you teach leadership?"
on January 10, 2005
Hi All

This is an Excellent book for Starters. Well defined concepts and theories that actually work in real life situations. I read this book in 1998(9th Edition though).
on July 4, 2009
I used this book for a class in a previous semester and I found it to be insightful and comprehensive enough for me to read through without any struggle. I like the examples and illustrations mentioned throughout the text. Good class book, almost worth keeping when books are being sold back lol
on May 4, 2005
I Used this book for the Organizational Theory and Behavior class at Columbia Southern University. Easy to read through, and more valuable information in this book than in my last 6 management texts put together. I haven't read any other OB texts though, so I don't know how this one compares with others.
VINE VOICEon March 6, 2008
This wasn't a bad text by any means. This fit right in with class, and has really good sections on "Case Studies." This was a text that I didn't find "boring" like so many out there.
on April 25, 2014
Textbook was received in shrink wrap though torn in places, book also has dog ears, and workbook seems like it has seen better days. These items wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the price I paid for this book. On a good note only 5 days from order to receipt.
on April 29, 2008
I'm using this book for a graduate course of Individual and Group Behavior. The book is big (which reminds me of a elementary text book) but the content is worth the space. Each chapter incorporates current, real world examples, useful diagrams, a section of "Point/Counterpoint" discussing the chapter topics, and concludes with "Questions for Review", "Questions for Critical Thinking", "Team Exercise", "Ethical Dilemma" and "Case Incidents" If you get a copy with the CD, you can use it to take self-assessments online using the book. I find this book extremely helpful in my course and it will be on my desk at work when I'm done.
on October 4, 2005
If you are expecting a real version, buyer beware. The version I received through Amazon was not a real US copy, but rather the "Eastern Economy Edition". It was a "photo-offeset reproduction" which is legally for sale only in Bangledesh, Burma, etc. You can purchase these on E-bay for a fraction of what I was charged. It is a black and white version only, so pictures and graphs intended for color are much harder to read. Since it is basically a photocopy of the original, even the text is harder to read than it should be.

Either get the real version or get it cheaper.