Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 21, 2010
an excellent supplementary text for both children and adults. i think possible to use with all levels depending on how you approach it. each page is thorough and clear. illustrations are cute and easy to read visually. i much prefer them to the computer graphics of the oxford picture dictionaries. i have used this in numerous settings to good effect. students like it a lot. the most essential tool for vocabulary building i've used to date.
on November 3, 2010
We use this book regularly in class. It has the pictures and words along with the dialogue we can use to teach English to many nationalities. The CD is not as useful as the book itself as there are no words for the songs.
on October 23, 2012
I recommend all the books in this series for beginning-level English learners. This picture dictionary is particularly useful if the student is an absolute beginner and has no English literacy whatsoever. There is no need to purchase it new, however, as it is solely a dictionary. It might not be entirely helpful if you were to use it in a very rural setting or a developing country since the pictures represent things most found in cities or developed countries.
on December 23, 2015
I LOVE this CD for the music used to teach adult ESL! There was a CD that provided worksheets that went along with each song in a 2006 or 2007 version I borrowed from a school's store room. ( We can't find it now) I wish this purchase had included the extra CD with worksheets I know exists somewhere with the songs. That's what I had expected to get in one package.... The songs alone are great, but now I have to make up my own vocabulary/grammar practice sheets to go with each song. Also, this purchase does NOT include the lyrics to each song; ONLY the music to the songs is shipped on one CD. If anyone knows where I can find the second CD that goes with these songs and provides practice sheets and lyrics for each song, I would love to find that ISBN number!! I think for 25 dollars I should have received both CDs.
on November 19, 2012
This book is excellent. It's very usefull learn vocabulary seeing the images. I reccommend it 100% to all English students.

I bought this item in Amazon because I feel more safe with them, it was easy track the package, I receive the package on time and the packing was very good. Buy in amazon is very nice!! ;-) Reccommend them 100%
on November 28, 2010
One of the best methods for English as a second language Students!
I can say is essential for quicker and better learning.
on May 21, 2010
My mom bought a whole set of these for all her students learning English. She really liked the pictures and how they depict every day things. There's enough room in the book for students to make notes as needed.
on September 28, 2011
It's a great book. The quility, content, and package all wonderful. It's useful for the English beginner. I like it very much.
on October 23, 2010
I appreciate the thought that went into this book/CD. I was unable to find the words to the songs on the CD, which I think could be helpful to the English language learner - and it would have been helpful to me as the teacher. I also didn't see a correlation between the book and the CD. That being said, I am happy to have made the purchase.
on September 9, 2012
This dictionary is really useful. Many times for ESL students it's hard to find the name of a noun within a translation dictionary round. Using this it is possible to search what you want, cause it is organized and easy to search items. Even thou you will be still using just English.