Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2013
This text is great for introducing young adult literature in the classroom, especially the chapter on rationales. It gives you everything you need to convince you to teach YAL, persuade others that teaching YAL is beneficial, and support your decisions to teach YAL to an administrator, parent, or the community.
on January 4, 2012
The book lasted about half a semester and the pages started falling out. It was embarrassing to give a presentation in my graduate class while my reference pages were falling out. The only reason I gave it three stars is because I love the content. Tons of links and extras to really help you use and apply the lessons to your teaching style. I gave it to my sister (10th grade English teacher) and she uses it in her classroom.
on August 8, 2014
I thought this textbook was more geared to undergrad rather than grad students or people with experience teaching YA lit. Needs an update badly.
on November 4, 2014
lots of useful activities to teach literature
on February 15, 2007
The book is a great resource and it came in plenty of time tahnk-you!