Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 13, 2011
This book was a required text for class... although it does provide a great background (history) of curriculum and forces educators to think about curriculum in ways outside of the traditional "planned" model, the text is extremely DRY and BORING!!! I think that it is very useful and I will definetly use it to refer back to but it was honestly torture trying to read it...
on January 2, 2014
This is a good book however, there were several pages missing, and this was not listed under the condition. I was rather upset with this as I am using this book for a class. I think that the seller needs to be a little more careful listing the condition of the items they are selling.
on August 5, 2009
This book was required for class. While I think there are more interesting reads on curriculum I think this book does a good job of giving historical background on curriculum development. Even though this was required for class we used it as a supplement.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
works great with the class that I'm taking. Really helps with the grading of my papers. Wonderful book would not worry again about ordering another book for classes that I'm taking.
on August 2, 2013
I was pursuing my teacher training degree and this text was required for curriculum development. It contained a lot of useful information and was a good aid for my studies
on September 2, 2011
Bought this used text and it is so clean, I would have thought it was new. The text itself is just a very dry boring book, but Amazon service and prices are great.
on November 29, 2008
This was a required text for my graduate class. It was ok....It gave me a solid foundation in all that goes into curriculum development.
on September 7, 2015