Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

57%
43%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 8, 2015
What can I say, it is a textbook.
on September 12, 2015
good and informative book. the book was in good condition and delivered on time.
on October 18, 2013
so my son takes a popcicle to school in his backpack and is surprised when it explodes all over his books. I got a call from the librarian telling me I need to replace two of his books. sticker price was like $400. thank you amazon! although my son will be paying his allowance back for the better part of the near future, at least we got a great deal on his replacement books.
on October 7, 2013
this is a subject book for my 6th grader. I recommend this book to keep at home and prepare everyday.
on December 24, 2012
Came in great condition and in a timely manner. I usually buy a second text book for home so there is a book at school and home to use.
on December 21, 2012
This is a good 6th grade book. Make sure you order the student workbook to go with it. My only complaint is the layout is a bit confusing for some students (the book, not the workbook. The workbook is great).
on October 28, 2012
As described.....I purchased this book for my 6th grader so he would not need to drag his school copy back and forth everyday to do homework.