Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 27, 2014
I am a college student and usually I sell my textbooks the day the semester ends however this one is a keeper. There are so many tools and resources in this textbook. It is the most beneficial book I have ever read and it will be a great resource when I have my own classroom.
on January 15, 2015
The book was received in a timely manner. It was marked "used good" but it was not what I would define as good. The book had water damage and it was clearly worn. It looked as if it had been in the bottom of a book bag for a while. All the pages, however, were in tact and the book was quite cheap.
on August 31, 2010
just what i needed for my class AND a very good resource even though i will be teaching middle school science...
on February 18, 2013
This books is easy to read, and it is packed full of useful information on how and why students have a hard time reading. It also does a very good job explaining phonics.
on July 20, 2015
Book was an amazing price. It shipped quickly and was in great shape. I was very happy with the purchase. This is a book I bought for a class and plan on keeping it to refer to.
on October 5, 2013
This book is easy to read but full of great information. This but has great ideas and information directly relatable to the classroom. Will be using this for years to come.
on January 7, 2014
It Was the book I needed. I got into time. No marking and great condition. I would recommend this product.
on September 12, 2013
The book is in Good condition and its a book I needed for a class so I'm glad it looks good and readable.
on January 11, 2014
I had to buy it for a class and found it to be excellent. I am keeping it as a reference.
on August 1, 2014