Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 22, 2007
as a 5th generation rancher I see in Holchek a top scientist in range management who has the level of wisdom where it reaches the same conclusions of my ancestors who didn't know how to read but knew how to preserve their land. The old men learned to respect nature the hard way, Darwin took care of those who didn't. In a fragile environment good stewardship of the land is the best long term economic strategy. But it also reflects the best of modern science respect for God's complex creation based in profound knowledge.
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this book for a class. I've used it sparingly but I have found it useful. Breaks it down very basic, to understand which is nice. Service was prompt and quick. Came in great shape within less then a week.
on March 5, 2014
I am a graduate student and I am doing research on rangelands in the Midwest. This book does an excellent job of summarizing the relevant literature on stocking rates and utilization recommendations for Midwestern rangelands. It does so in a way that is easy to understand and provides examples that producers could easily apply to their own operations. I started out renting this book but I purchased it because I wanted it for my personal records.
on February 18, 2014
This is a good book for all those folk who are going into Rangeland Management. Teaches you the principals and Practices
on February 6, 2010
Good book - bought it used. Had a little damage but still works. Good text book but wouldn't buy it new.
on January 20, 2014
The book was in perfect condition when I got it. I already knew the quality of its content, which is excellent, and I received it quickly. Price was reasonable. I'm very happy with it.
on September 22, 2013
Good information for someone wanting to understand range land management in the southwest. Very helpful in teaching the community how to rate the grazing available.
on April 23, 2015
Very good book, specially for learn about Range and Range Management. Very clear and concise. Very necesary for teaching.
on September 29, 2014
My son received the book in the specified time period.
on August 11, 2014
Fast service! Product as described.