Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foundations of Finance (7th Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 29, 2014
This is a high level accounting text. You should be familiar with all basic accounting concepts and ideally should have taken some undergraduate courses in the subject. The subject matter is clearly presented with many examples to choose from.
on October 26, 2014
Love it.. My Finance class called for the 8th edition .. but everything I have had to complete this book has been able to provide the necessary information. It saved me over a $150 buying the latter edition!!
on December 12, 2010
The book on its own stands OK - I wish there was more diversity to the problem sets. Most of the problem sets in the book are created using a standard template and oversimplified. It's therefore difficult to apply them to more complicated case studies.
on May 12, 2014
This is not my favourite subject, however,
this text is clearly presented. The combination of learning objectives, key terms, chapter concepts and mini exercises are self-reinforcing. If the professor teaches the material in the book, I'm good.

It arrived as described, too.
Mouse8240
on September 22, 2013
Matches description, came in like 4 days when I ordered super saver. Decided to get this older edition for my college course and it matches up pretty well with the UCF custom edition and with 8th edition.
on January 31, 2013
I like being able to download books for my PC. This is a text book and the electronic version allows me to make notes and highlight sections of text. I wish I could print the notes and highlights, though.
on June 13, 2013
This is a textbook needed for my Financial Management class, although it is very informative. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE ATTEMPTING A FINANCIAL DEGREE!
on March 14, 2013
This is a good tool for online learning. Concepts and examples are very helpful for the online student and anyone wanting to learning finance.
on February 4, 2013
It was the exact book required. Just have to do the work assigned by the teacher.
The book came to me in great shape.
on September 18, 2011
This book was required by class, but it is an easy to read book. It's not the type of product that requires a repeat buy, and if I had a choice I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Not because it is a bad book, but because I don't read educational books for fun.