Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Literacy in the Early Grades: A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers (3rd Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 3, 2014
I had to purchase this book for a class, honestly I like the book is filled with lots of information; the only down side is the price I found it much cheaper after making the purchase. I didn't wont to go through changes of returning it and waiting for it to credited on my charge card after knowing it was already shipped. I will truly say that was surprising for the date it was set for the book to come, it came within two days of placing my order,which was great,so I don't feel so bad after all GREAT purchase.
on August 13, 2015
Book arrived on time and in great condition. Bought it for a class. Just know that it is loose leaf but all I did was bought a binder and it was all good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2014
This is a very good book that every elementary teacher should have one. I learned a lot from it and loved it.
on June 9, 2016
Like the study tools. I am able to highlight and make flash cards. It is really good. The color is amazing.
on September 13, 2014
Really easy to read and follow and gives great informative information!
on November 28, 2015
You can't beat Gail Thompkins for literacy development!
on April 5, 2015
Prompt delivery and as listed
on January 10, 2016
It came in GREAT condition!
on February 5, 2015
A good, easy to read guide.
on January 21, 2015