Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on October 3, 2010
This is a great book! It's full of wonderful ideas, teaching strategies, and lots of lesson plans. The book is broken down nicely into logical chapters and the reading isn't hard to understand.

I definitely recommend having this book!
on September 27, 2009
I PURCHASED THIS BOOK FIRST FROM MY UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE FOR $132 PLUS. AFTER LOOKING AT IT ON AMAZON.COM,I RETURNED IT BACK TO THE UNIVERSITY BOOK STORE AND PURCHASED IT AT AMAZON.COM FOR $3.95 PLUS SHIPPING. tHE TOTAL COST WAS LESS THAN $10.00. tHE BOOK WAS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION, IT LOOKED BRAND NEW. AND THE SHIPPING SERVICE WAS ALSO SUPERB.
THANKS AMAZON.
P.S. I WILL PURCHASE MORE BOOKS
on May 26, 2012
This book was the first book i ever purchased online and to say it was for cents and also a used book, the quality is unbelieveable. All the pages are in and it litearally looks brand new. I really needed it for a social studies course i was taking and i'm glad that it didn't cost alot to get myself a copy.
on April 14, 2014
This textbook was a little more cumbersome to read however it does drive home the need to teach social studies and teach it well. The author is really passionate about the subject and the information is very appropriate and on point with regard to today's social studies needs.
on January 23, 2013
I ordered this book brand new on Amazon Prime and it arrived within the expected two days. It was in perfect condition, however, pages 77 - 100 are printed upside down and half of the print is missing.
on March 3, 2013
I normally don't like to buy Textbooks, but this one I wanted to. It is written in plain english so it is really easy to understand. The ideas in the book can easily be used in a classroom!
on February 12, 2015
Recieved fairly quickly. Product was exactly what I expected. I'm only renting it since I know there's more current books out there but this is the one my professor wanted us to use.
on September 30, 2012
This book served its purpose while I was getting my degree to become a teacher. I would not have bought it for any other reason besides the fact it was required for the course.
on March 19, 2013
The book gave me a great deal of information - good strategies for teaching social studies at the elementary level. It exceeded my expectations.
on January 7, 2014
This book was Exactly what I wanted. It was in Great condition. It came on time. It was exactly as pictured and described.