Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2015
This text book was purchased used from an individual seller, I was really surprised how clean and mark- free it was. Purchasing text books is very expensive and this one is no exception. If you can buy a good used copy do so, because chances are the edition will change in about a year. It is a nice, clean hard back text book that I didn't have to buy new.
on January 4, 2013
The book receives a 5 star. The book is like new and I paid only a few bucks. I can highlight or write notes and use the book in my further studies of law. The delivery time was only one or two days!
on September 25, 2010
This book is textbook to be used for a Criminal Justice class. It explains all the processes very plainly and easy to read.
on March 5, 2010
I recieved my book quickly and was very pleased. The little highlighting that was in the book actually helped me in my class....lol!
on March 23, 2013
Another book that my daughter needed for college. The text books are very reasonable. If you get a seller's account you can turn around and sell them the next semester.
on October 26, 2013
Great product. Husband would not have been able to get his book for class if I was not able to get his book here. Was much lower than getting it at school.
on December 7, 2014
It is a shame that this poor in content and horrible written,expensive books are used in colleges. The editorial must review this materials
on February 19, 2009
The book arrived fast and was in mint condition. I have spent less amount of money by ordering from amazon than buying from a book store.
on January 29, 2009
It was shipped and received quickly and was exactly what I needed. I appreciate the help. Would purchase from again.
on June 27, 2015
Great book for the class