Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 11, 2007
Very good for preparing for the Radiology Exam in the field of Dental Assisting.
on April 28, 2010
I have only started on the first three chapters but so far the book is interesting, informative, and arrived to my house in top condition. This textbook is extreamly helpful in understanding how to take x-rays and when/why they are necessary. I've lent it to a friend who's a dental assistant, who just wanted to learn more about dentistry, and she said it was 'insightful'. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about dental radiography for themselves or for a class.
on April 17, 2011
This is just what I needed. Alot of information with pictures to go with it. A great help for me in passing my Dental Radiology test.
on September 16, 2015
Incredibly dissatisfied with this product... After purchasing the book for a college course, I later found weeks into the course that the paperback copy that I had purchased was misprinted. Now I am a college student stuck with an $82.49 stack of papers, as I cannot get the bottoms of most if not all pages in the book. As if classes weren't already hard enough, here I am with this for study material.
on June 2, 2008
I was able to get this book really cheap because of the condition of the cover and previous owner notes. It didnt really matter the material was great for what I needed to do..STUDY>>>>>
on January 8, 2016
I can't tell you how excited my wife and I were to receive this in the mail recently. Computed Tomography was my personal favorite. I couldn't believe the ending! Completely unexpected!
on June 4, 2014
Very informative I liked it would tell others about this book I would have liked to see more pictures to help me get a view of whats to come but i like the book
on October 8, 2015
I liked the fact that I could rent the book but there are pages missing and I got the book to study for a test! Not happy
on August 12, 2013
This is an amazing book. Very informative. I am RDA and just to refresh my skills that is why I purchase this book.
on January 15, 2011
This book was very helpful. Especially helpful were the chapters on how and what to say to patients (special needs, children, etc.), how to explain why the dentist has required x-rays, as well as explaining to someone how safe taking dental x-rays really is and techniques you can use to alleviate your patient's fears. Pretty good.