Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Communist Manifesto (Penguin Classics)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 23, 2013
a good and accessible edition. Print size makes reading easy and the kindle makes an essential text very available for me
on May 7, 2015
It is not exactly light, easy summer reading but interesting especially considering the age in which we now live versus that in which Engels lived. Some of you probably were assigned to read for one class or another.
on June 6, 2014
Clear description of the existing social system.
we see the struggle between the working class and ruling class almost everyday.
on August 21, 2015
I found the majority of this book to be mindless ramblings of old political struggles. However I found it interesting that the political structures and social relationships described seemed to not of changed much in the modern world. It described very well the exploitation of labor of capitalist markets.
on June 7, 2016
Very nebulous at times. Confusing often. Irrational and one would think that a liberal Democrat or a socialist would think like this. My god don't you have enough sense to realize this is all BS I believe that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders wrote the Communist manifesto
on August 11, 2014
My first time reading it.

Nothing to knock your socks off, just lots of wisdom about the "class struggle" and the communist plans for an autocratic government. Excellent discussion of workers and how they've been treated throughout the industrial revolution.
on November 5, 2015
I read this easily in a few hours. What really amazes me about this book is how they basically dismiss the criticism that small landowners or small business owners are not the problem yet revolution means seizing their property just the same. They kind of just ignore that and justify that under the greater good. This is worth reading, but I had to give it three stars because the cookie cutter political theory approach is not dynamic at all.
on November 29, 2014
I had to read this for a class that I took in college. It was thought provoking and helped me understand the way things work in a capitalist society. However, communism as a way of life is far from perfect. To me it always seems to trigger a totalitarian regime. It is definitely worth 2 hours out of your day to sit and read this book, its not very long and pretty enlightening.
on May 17, 2014
by the terminology of the book, I would be a conservative bourgeoisie socialist. Interesting to read this book informed by history. surprising how the beginning of the book better describes modern transnational corporations and trade agreements and globalism than it does its own time.
on July 27, 2016
Great for people interested in politics and societies. Throughout history, power structures remain very similar. Definitely a must-read for those that are into government/history. You may not agree with solution but the ideas are certainly interesting.