Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on February 22, 2014
This is just what I was looking for. The transaction went very smoothly. Product was in perfect shape. Thanks for making it so easy.
on July 28, 2008
I'm usually concerned about purchasing items on line, especially books. I can honestly say that this experience was worth it. I would recommend this seller to anyone interested in purchasing good quality books at extremely reasonable prices.

Buy with confidence, I did!
on August 28, 2010
I ordered this book for my son's high school class. It was expensive, especially for a paperback. It was listed as new. When my son brought it to school, he discovered it was the old edition (over 10 yrs. old) and he wouldn't be allowed to use it for school.