Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

33%
67%

on June 26, 2007
It's amazing to me that the product description raves about the highly legible typeface in this otherwise nicely-packaged Bible. The typeface is not at all crisp. In fact, it is completely unreadable to this 52 year-old ex-20/20-er with 1.5x reading glasses. My wife happened to order the NRSV Go-Anywhere Bible for several graduates as a gift from our church at the same time and, despite the very thin paper and the fact that it's significantly smaller, the Go-Anywhere Bible is much more readable.
0Comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2007
the print is so small that you need magnifying glass to read it

if you don't want to hurt your eyes.

returning it and loosing money on shipping both ways.
11 comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2009
THis is a really lovely Bible.

The size is what attracted me - it is great to have in your rucksack for lectures and for taking when you go away. The translation of NRSV makes this size normally difficult to find, but this is really well laid out, an easy to read and stylish font and the most classy looking leather covering.

I bought one for me and I loved it so much, I bought another as a gift for a friend!