Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Statistics for The Behavioral and Social Sciences: A Brief Course with SPSS Student Version 18.0 (5th Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 16, 2012
This item ships with an old unsupported version of SPSS current version is 20. I have have been trying to get to run on a MAC for a week with no luck. IBM support seems willing to help but navigating their site is agonizing. It is actually geared for business users not students.
on January 19, 2012
The book is excellent, it helps you understand the logic of statistical analysis using easy to understand language and breaking things down into the component parts without just throwing formulas around. It is clear to me that they know what they are talking about because they could explain so I get it and my only previous experience was college algebra. My only gripe was paying $137 for it. It was a required book for my course at ERAU and that is probably why they can get away with it because students have no choice. I also wish (regardless of the price) that I could have just downloaded it onto my Kindle. Paper books are SO 1900s..