Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 4, 2013
Easy read, easy carry and less verbose than the business law book. More focused on concepts rather than cases which is the best way to learn!
on November 13, 2012
This is a great book with lots of real life cases to compare. Does have a few typos but what book doesn't. :)
on March 10, 2014
As the title says, the information in the book seems good, but the binding is terrible. This review focuses solely on that aspect.

My class that uses this book just started today and 5 minutes into my reading of Chapter 1 the fist 39 pages of the book came out. I was tuning the page when it happened. Annoyed I continued reading and by the time I ended Chapter 1 the entirety of that chapter had come out of the book and about 1/2 of Chapter 2 has fallen out. Total garbage binding. I'm infuriated, but what can I do? It's too late to return the cruddy thing as I ordered it some time ago. I guess sitting on a shelf all this time was just too much for this delicate flower of a book.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2014
I found this book banal. I didn't see any information in it that I might actually be able to put to use in a business context. Given the hefty price and very low information density, I think the dollars-per-insight (so to speak) value is pretty appalling. I appreciate the irony that a book on business ethics is so brazenly overpriced.

This book's free except on Amazon duped me. The book looked pretty insightful and relevant from the preface and the couple body pages available.
on February 13, 2015
This text was required for my business ethics class. It's VERY dense material. (One chapter will take several hours to read and understand.) It's not the most entertaining either. My recommendation is to use this as a supplement to a class. I would not advise you to self study this book.
on November 29, 2015
This is an interesting book having short anecdotal studies from actual instances.
on August 23, 2014
This was a required book for college. Read much like a normal text book.
on March 4, 2014
I really liked being able to download this book for the online philosophy course I was taking. It meant getting it right away, not having to go to a bookstore, and not having to lug around a huge text book. The only thing I didn't like was not getting the code for the mythinkinglab.com
on June 12, 2015
Decent text, easy to read & get concepts.
on April 15, 2015
Very good seller. Highly recommend!